Here are the colors from Angelisse Karol's original contract. She was our color consultant when we last painted the whole building around 2006.
(888) DE PAINT
- Body = DE6250 Fairbank Green FRV 31
- 15 Stack, Balconies & Roofline Wood Fascia = DE5746 Aspen Hush LRV 22
- Doors = DEA145 Wine Stain LRV 7
Decks = Gaco Flex Shale 16
- Ceilings = Pasta DE 5331
Green Doors = Deep Pine DEA 180 (not sure about this one, it isn't on the contract)
- Railings = Deep Pine DEA 180 (not sure about this one either)
- Walkways Mer-Kote = Dover Gray
When we painted the stairwells in 2013, we used Redhill Painting which purchased their paint from Marin Color Service in San Rafael. A 5 gallon white bucket of the off white stairwell wall color is stored in the secretary's closet.
SUPER SPEC INTERIOR LATEX EGGSHELL FINISH W274
Off White Pastel Base